PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND OTHER CLAUSES, WHICH GOVERN THE RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES BETWEEN US AND YOU AND LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SEE SECTION 10 FOR MORE INFORMATION
By submitting any Customer Content (as defined in the Terms), you agree to abide by the Website Use Terms and these PRO Rewards Terms as modified from time to time. These Terms apply to all Customer Content (including text, images, video, and links) that you submit to SALONORY, and to any actions you take related to your use of the SALONORY PRO Rewards service.
- Program Eligibility & Membership
The Program is currently available to all legal residents of the (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (where SALONORY ships), 18 years or older at the time of participation, who have an active SALONORY.com account (an “Account”). Only licensed salon professionals are eligible to make a SALONORY.com account. By participating in the Program you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and you have read and agree to these Terms and consent to SALONORY’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Information about your account activity is available by contacting our Customer Care at https://salonory.com/en_US/contact. Participation in the Program is voluntary, and you have the option to opt out at any time. To opt out please reach out to us via Contact Us to let us know you would like to be removed.
There is no purchase, payment or credit card required to participate in the Program. The PRO Program is available only to individuals for their personal use. Where Program elements are prohibited, they are void and unavailable. Only one person may be enrolled per Account, and only one account per person. Any points or benefits earned through the use of more than one Account will not be redeemable, transferred to or merged with another Account.
In the event of a dispute over the ownership of a Program membership, the Program member is determined by the authorized holder of the email address submitted at the time of Program enrollment, where the authorized holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Earning Points & Coupons
- The SALONORY PRO Rewards Program allows members to earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products and the performance of qualifying activities, as defined below, that are redeemable towards Reward Vouchers that can be applied to the purchase of certain products on the Website. Earning points, redeeming rewards and tracking your activity is done through the SALONORY PRO Rewards Dashboard (the "Dashboard") at https://salonory.com/en_US/my-account/rewards-program. You must be logged into your Account to navigate these functions on the Dashboard. Points accrued as part of the Program are promotional, have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or anything other than Rewards as set forth in these Terms.
- Qualifying Purchase: Members of the Program can earn points by making a qualifying purchase or performing a qualifying activity as defined here and outlined on the Dashboard. A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase of a regular or sale priced item that you make on our Website while logged into your Account. PURCHASES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT QUALIFYING PURCHASES: PURCHASE OF GIFT CARDS, SALES TAX, STATE FEES, SHIPPING CHARGES, DELIVERY CHARGES OR OTHER EXCLUDED CHARGES SPECIFIED BY SALONORY FROM TIME TO TIME. A Qualifying Purchase will earn 1 point per $1 spent (in each transaction rounded down to the nearest dollar), but may earn more points per $1 spent if the Qualifying Purchase is made in connection with a bonus point event, and will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard when your purchase ships. If the points from a Qualifying Purchase have posted and the item purchased as part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned to us, then the points earned for the returned item will be deducted.
- Qualifying Activity: A Qualifying Activity is an activity you can perform to earn a specified number of points. The Qualifying Activities that members can perform and the corresponding points earned are listed in the Earn Points tab on the Dashboard. The Qualifying Activities that members can perform include, but are not limited to, creating an account, connecting with us on social media network sites, writing a review, and adding account information (such as birthday). In order to earn points in connection with most of the Qualifying Activities you must be logged into your Account and in the Earn Points tab follow the prompts associated with the Qualifying Activity. In addition to any information provided in the Earn Points tab, information regarding writing a review is included below. A Qualifying Activity will earn the amount of points specified for the particular activity. Points from a Qualifying Activity will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard after the Qualifying Activity is performed and approved.
- SALONORY reserves the right to determine the amount of points credited to any Program membership based on our internal records related to the Program membership. SALONORY reserves the right to invalidate qualifying purchases or activities from a Program membership if it determines that such purchases were improperly credited to such Program membership, obtained fraudulently or in violation of these Terms.
- Once you have sufficient points you may redeem the points for a Rewards Voucher. A list of available Rewards and the amount of points necessary to redeem them may be found on the Dashboard. Points cannot be combined with cash or with another member's points to obtain a Rewards Voucher. Rewards Vouchers will only be redeemable by the member to whom they are issued and may only be redeemed at our Website. Once a rewards coupon is redeemed it cannot be re-used or re-issued.
- Rewards Vouchers may not be used towards sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified by SALONORY from time to time. Items purchased using a Rewards Voucher are subject to the SALONORY return policy. Each Reward Voucher may only be used on one transaction, and any unused balance of vouchers following that transaction cannot be saved or used at a later time.
- Points and reward vouchers and codes are nontransferable.
- SALONORY reserves the right to limit the quantities of Rewards Vouchers redeemed by a single member in a given time period.
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements established and intended by SALONORY, and members shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot, data mine or other automated means) that only simulates applicable requirements, or by any fraudulent activity such as making false referrals.
- In the case of a dispute regarding the administration of the Program, or the points, rewards vouchers or codes or other benefits available to a member, SALONORY's decision will be final. A member's exclusive remedy in the event of any questions related to the points, rewards or other benefit earned by or available to a member shall be the issuance of the points, rewards or other benefits, if available, or such other comparable benefit as determined by SALONORY, in its sole discretion, which shall have no additional liability whatsoever.
- Write A Review
To earn points by writing a review, the review submitted must include a star rating and a written review and you must take the following steps: Log into your salonory.com account. Go to the product page of the product you want to review, click on "Write A Review" and follow the prompts. When receiving points in exchange for a review, you must include the following in your review “In exchange for posting this review, I’ll receive points to the SALONORY PRO Rewards Program.” All reviews are subject to the User Content provisions of the SALONORY Terms and Conditions of Website Use.
- Points Expiration
Points earned will expire on a rolling 12-month period meaning points expire 12 months from when they are issued (or date earned) if they are not used.
By participating in the Program, you will periodically receive emails from us related to your membership in the Program, such as emails informing you that you have enough points to redeem a rewards voucher or code. If you do not want to receive these emails you will have the option to unsubscribe from them.
- Program Modification/Termination
The Program may change or terminate at any time without prior notice in SALONORY’s sole and absolute discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately and will be reflected in these Terms and any other material relating to the Program. Your continued participation in the Program after the posting of any revisions to these Terms and Conditions and/or related materials shall confirm your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified Terms and/or related materials; therefore, you should periodically review them to be aware of any changes.
- General Information
- If, in sole discretion, SALONORY suspects fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the applicable rules involving the Program, SALONORY has the right to take the appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the cancellation of earned points and termination of Program participation.
- The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program, other than by SALONORY, is expressly prohibited.
- SALONORY reserves the right to make promotional offers selectively available to members, based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or other factors.
- Earned points are not transferable in the event of death or divorce and do not constitute property of the member.
- Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Terms and the points in her/his account. SALONORY is not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the member, any human error, any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.
- Limitations of Liability
If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Program is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of SALONORY, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of SALONORY (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), SALONORY reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Program and/or proceed with the Program.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Program, including the Reward Vouchers, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Instagram profiles need to be Public to receive PRO Rewards Points
Please allow up to 48 hours to receive points
Please allow up to 48 hours to receive points
Please note you must have an item(s) in your cart before redeeming a Product Reward. Rewards redeemed can be found in your Dashboard.