Taxes that appear in your online order confirmation are estimated. Because orders may be fulfilled from multiple locations across the U.S., the actual taxes charged to your credit card will be calculated based on the applicable state and local sales taxes when your order is shipped.

The terms contained herein are subject to change, as the taxation of online transactions is continually evolving. Salonory strives to comply with state and local tax laws as they exist currently and continues to monitor and update its taxation policies as those laws change.

States & U.S. Territory Where Salonory Collects Sales Taxes
Orders shipped to AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI or WY will have all applicable local and state sales taxes added to your total order, and to your shipping charges where appropriate.

*Sales Tax Collection in Alaska
As cities within Alaska update their sales tax laws and ordinances to adopt the Remote Seller Sales Tax Code established by the Alaska Remote Seller Sales Tax Commission, Salonory, as a remote seller, may be required to collect sales tax on transactions with destination addresses within these cities. Please visit the Alaska Remote Seller Sales Tax Commission website for more information and to learn about which cities in Alaska are participating.

States Where Salonory Does Not Collect Sales Taxes
Salonory does may not collect sales or use taxes in all states. For states imposing sales or use taxes, your purchase may be subject to use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. Your purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. Many states require purchasers to file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year to report all taxable purchases that were not taxed and to pay tax on those purchases, or to declare such taxable purchases on their individual personal income tax returns. Details of how to report these taxes may be found at the websites of your respective taxing authorities.